NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 13:39:13 -0500
From: "Lisa " <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Delicious GFCF Chicken Nuggets!!!!!

My husband has always proven to be the greatest cook I know (I am by far the
worse cook I know). Just tonight he made the most amazing Chicken Nuggets
and they are GFCF. My son gobbled them up like there was no tomorrow and
could not even tell they were GFCF. This has probably been one of the ONLY
things my son has enjoyed eating since we started this darn diet. I highly
recommend these for any kids that are fussy or rejecting GFCF foods. THEY
ARE DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

The ingredient list may seem long but the taste of these things are well
worth it!

LITTLE T's TASTY CHICKEN NUGGETS

1        Large egg
1/4 cup  Rice Milk
1/2 cup  Brown Rice
1/4 cup  Tapioca Flour
1 tsp    Salt
1 tsp    Pepper

Spices (mix in with ingredients above):

1 pinch  Thyme
1 pinch  Oregano
1 pinch  Rosemarie
3 pinch  Sweet Basil
3 pinch  Parsley
1 baked  Garlic
1 tsp    GFCF Baking Powder  - put in last

Mix the above ingredients together in a bowl and soak chicken pieces in this
mixture.

Crush 1/4 cup Lays Brand Original Regular Potato Chips (as fine as possible
(or brown rice bread crumbs) in a SEPARATE BOWL.

Dip chicken in potato chips (or brown rice bread crumbs).   Deep fry for 5
minutes!

YUMMY!~

Lisa