NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Crystal Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:44:41 -0500
: From: Donald J. Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
: To: [log in to unmask]
: Subject: Re: Dairy Consumption
: Date: Thursday, December 25, 1997 11:48 PM
:
:I'd appreciate further commentary about what changes to your diet appeared
to give the greatest benefits.
:
: Don Marcotte

Okay, here goes.  I cut out "all" dairy products, processed foods
(particularly those handy little timesaving frozen meals that I was living
on), pasta and anything else with grains in them, starch vegetables such as
rice, peas, potatoes, corn.  I do eat lots of raw or just lightly cooked
vegies and "tons" of lettuce and salad stuff.  I also eat chicken (free
range) and some fish.  From time to time, I will eat red meat (I get mine
at the local health food store because it is free range no chemical).  I
also try to get all organic vegetables because I don't like the crud they
use on them (the wax on cucumbers makes my hands break out).

I don't think that I really have any secrets here.  I try to eat "clean"
food.  I also use natural soaps for bathing and laundry, also chemical free
cleaning supplies as well.  I just know that since I started cutting all of
this outside stuff out, my health has improved 100%, allergies, skin
problems, asthma, MS, everything.

Crystal

"You can't always get what you want." - Mick Jagger