NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 09:53:44 +0800
This is better than nothing, but not much. When I take my son out for a treat
it's instant gratification time. Ordering a box of chocolate and keeping it
in the cupboard is maybe OK for supplies for cooking and camping. But when
all the other kids and siblings can get chocolate at the grocery or
drug store and you have to tell him that there is nothing that he can eat...

Lately I've noticed that Ghirardelli has been expanding their distribution
in our area. It's much more expensive than Hershey's but it's available...

They also have flavored dark chocolate like Raspberry and one with almonds.

Sorry Hershey, I might order some for smores, but my daily purchases
are going to your competition.

Dennis Andrews