NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 16:47:24 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/99 4:17:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> I do however apologize to this list for this way off-topic diversion this
has
> all taken.

For the sake of everyone on the list, can we just let this one die?  Everyone
has made her points, the conversation is going nowhere fast, and we all agree
that flames should be ignored.  So let's move on to more NO-MILK discussions
and forget about this.  Pretty Please?

Lynda (standing by the sidelines watching all of this and getting weary)