NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike & Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:53:52 -0800
People with life threatening dairy allergies are advised to stay clear
of goats milk.  Its make up is too similar and studies show people react
to both goat and milk.  I have heard stories of parents who thought goat
was okay because it wasn't dairy and their child had a life threatening
reaction.   Becareful!  Glad you asked before trying it. there are some
soy products that could be used, but soy is one of the top 8 allergens
so you have to becareful of that.