NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katherine Jaeger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:06:41 -0500
Eric, I don't have any of the information that you are asking for, but
can attest to my own quirky system.  I've found that the amount of
discomfort depends upon the other things I eat with the lactose and,
frankly, the time of the month.  Sometimes an "accident" like yours was
a disaster and other times it was a surprise.
By the way, I tried Lactogen at the beginning of the summer and am much,
much better able to tolerate lactose than before I started their
regimen.  I was doubtful about spending the money and it hasn't solved
all of my lactose problems, but have to say that I am very happy with
it.  No, I'm not related to the owner of the company, nor do I work for
them.
Katherine.

service.

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail message is legally privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the receiver of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of  the original message.  Thank you.
service.