NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:17:32 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 28 November 2001 23:11
Subject: Re: Pizza for my daughter

>In my experience, most pizza places don't put milk in their crust. However,
>the places I've checked are small chains and restaurants.

Likewise I've never heard of milk in pizza dough, but then again, I'm in the
UK and am perplexed about this whole milk in bread thing.  Not sure about
branded bread (don't buy the stuff), but no bakery I've ever questioned has
had milk in anything other than milk roll (which is kind of obvious).

Megan