NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brandy Karcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 13:11:49 -0600
I noticed that last night while I was reading labels at the grocery store.
Even different brands of the same item have different ingredients.

Brandy

Also watch out for anything that has added calcium.  It was my turn to bring
snack in for Amanda's class and I had to bring in 5 things of frozen juice
concentrate.  The first one I grabbed had lactose added.  ugh

Jenifer