NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Carrie L. Micko" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:43:28 -0600
I, too, had a lot of fuzzy thinking before I realized milk protein was a problem.
Always assumed it was related to candida albacans systemically, especially in the
digestive tract. I believe the milk problem was a big set-up for the candida
problem. Took milk and other things out of my diet 5 years ago and unless I run
into an allergen accidentally, I don't have it anymore. It may be worth pursuing.
Blessings!