NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Knoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 14:06:29 +0100
Hello
I am age 55 W/M. Over the past fifteen years I have been only partly successful in trying to figure out what the reason for my headaches, nausea, a cloudy feeling in the head connected to loss of memory, cognitive functioning, alertness, and mental sharpness as well as ringing in the ears could be.
I have a suspicion that it is connected to what I eat, and have gone through elimination diets, allergy  shots, biopsy for celiac and more. I don't eat dairy products, (cheese will bring on some of the symptoms right away) consume alcohol or anything fermented. I also refrained from eating any gluten containing food over the past three or four years.
My question is does anyone know if there is any medical significance to the fact that I get bright orange spots above my eyelids towards the corner of my nose. The spots are proximately the size of a coffee bean, are very bright for a day or two and than nearly go away just to return a few days later. The color of the spots is so intense and visible that friends have questioned me about this condition.

I would appreciate any suggestion so I can follow up on this.
John