NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 16:12:26 -0400
Re: Benedryl...I wanted to get some for my son recently, as the Claritin
prescribed by the MDs office has lactose in it and may or may not be
gluten free. Most of the allergy pills had lactose, and the liquids are
sweetened with artificial sweeteners that my son cannot stand. Benedryl
(and a generic I found) comes in a gel cap (no lactose) and is dye-free as
well.

Unfortunately, he reacts to Benedryl the way I do...gets VERY sleepy!
Kinda hard to pay attention in school!

Anne Washburn
North Carolina