NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:30:18 -0500
I've never tasted a cream sauce so I am not sure if the sauce in this
recipe would work or not
http://www.fatfreevegan.com/veggies/kale.shtml

This is one of my favorite ways of making kale.  I also use the sauce
on broccoli.  I use rice milk instead of soy milk.

here is another cream sauce recipe
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cream-sauce-with-herbs-and-no-dairy/
detail.aspx

Sherene