NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rosie McKeever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:12:20 EDT
   Hi guys,
   I found these on a website while surfing and thought I'd post them.
   I may try the Buffered Vitamin C, I'll let you know.
   Hugs,
   Rosie

Remedies for Food Reactions

•Buffered Vitamin C -- Your first line of defense against a food
reaction is Buffered Vitamin C in powdered form. Mix one teaspoon of the
powder in a glass of water. Drink. If there is no relief or improvement
in 15 minutes, try the following remedy:

•Epsom Salt -- Mix one teaspoon Epsom Salt in a glass of water. Drink. This
will provide relief in almost all cases of food reactions.

•Alka Seltzer Gold

•Any antacid (such as Maalox)