NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shaunta Knibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:05:53 -0700
My eye doctor recommends flax seed oil--has some benefit for the eyes I
guess.  Anyway, he suggested mixing a small amount with a fruit
smoothie, such as bananas, strawberries, and  ice (or soy "milk") as a
way to ingest the oil.  I haven't tried it, but there are a lot of
nondairy smoothie receipes on the internet particularly at
vegetarian/vegan related web sites.   One person I know makes her own
salad dressing and adds the flax seed oil to it.