NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hazel and Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 22:28:01 -0700
Hi all,

Recently I posted to the list an email address for our Health and Safety
Officer Jim Bowie from The Renfrew County Board of Education in
Pembroke, Ontario. He is willing to share with all who want it a copy of
our school policy. This is a man that goes out of his way to help
children which is why he is willing to share our policy. He has worked
long and hard on this policy with many others and for that those of us
affected by anaphylaxis are very grateful.He recently sent me an email
requesting that anyone who requests the policy, and to date there has
been many, that they send their addresses and phone numbers in their
emails.

He says that he has received so many requests that he is going to write
a magazine article or publication on how to write and implement such a
policy. If anyone knows of a magazine or publication that would be
interested in having such an article, please contact him and he will
send it along. It could be anyone "stateside" or Canadian.

Thank-you Jim for a job well done!!

Once again his email is Jim Bowie<[log in to unmask]

Hazel And Raymond Green