NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Steiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 19:03:00 -0800
> In case any of you are desperate for KFC or Burger King without milk,
> you should come to Israel! We have several branches of American fast
> food chains with kosher certification. Not all branches are kosher - you
> have to check each store individually - but if you feel like traveling
> to Jerusalem you've got a good chance of getting a milk-free burger and
> fries from MacDonalds or whatever your favorite happens to be.
>
> Debbie B.

Shalom Debbie,  Thank you so much for the invitation.  I'll be happy to
visit.  Especially since my sister and few other relatives live there.  So,
where are the tickets?  I don't even need room and board.  The tickets will
suffice :-)
Hope you are well, and take care,
Shalom from California,
Monica