NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 10:43:43 -0800
Hello everyone,

I wanted to mention one thing I've tried recently that seems to have helped me
a great deal in healing a good deal of the fatigue, etc., that seems to be
related to damage to the intestine. I have no financial interest in any of
this, by the way (and to demonstrate that, I'm not going to mention where to
find more info - but any web search will show many, many listings) - I only
mention it as it's given me more energy, and faster healing, in the last few
months than I got with any other supplements before. I don't think it's
blocking or lessening my dairy allergy, but I do think it's healing some of the
damage my dairy allergy has no doubt done to my gut all the years I was still
eating it.

I noticed something a few months ago about Glutamine being good for feeding and
healing the gut. It's also used by bodybuilders, and some hospitals/doctors in
caring for patients with trauma, cancers, etc., because it helps the body
rebuild itself. I decided to try it, and after several weeks, I DO (overall)
have less brain fog, less fatigue, etc. I say "overall" because I have still
had "ups and downs" (as I have right now).

Has anyone else tried this? Again, I'm just passing on my own results, in the
event someone else may also benefit from it.

Gertie

http://mail.yahoo.com