NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Harber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:43:48 EDT
Hi

  We started out son at almost 5 years of age.  If we had known about EPD we
would have started sooner than that.  As far as what drs. recommend on age I
don't know.  We use a dr. in KC MO by the name of Dr. Bruce Stayton, phone
816-836-5010.  If you can't find EPD with a web search you may call his office
and tell them that you are wanting to find a dr. that uses EPD but is closer
to you.  Be prepared, last I knew there aren't  a whole lot of EPD certified
drs in the middle of the country but lots on all the coasts.  The shot is
every 8 weeks or longer if you don't need it that often.  We still need it
every 8 - 10 weeks after 2 1/2 years but have more than one friend who only go
3 times a year after only 18 months.  There is prep for the shot of
Antifungals. Yeast infestation really wreaks havoc on EPD.
  EPD certainly hasn't cured his allergies 100 percent but people who knew our
son before EPD all wanted to know what drugs we had put him on.  The answer is
none.  He does get vitamin and mineral and essential oil supplements baut that
is all.  We did the drug route for a little over a year.  Regret the time
wasted.

Hope this helps
Carol Harber