NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeny Walker-Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:00:08 -0500
Good morning everybody,
I know several people have asked about the "scrambled posts" problem but the
answers have been scrambled, too so I don't know what's happening.  Is it
something I'm doing or something the poster is doing?
Also, thanx for all of the info on goat's milk!  Don't think we want to try
that yet!  I found out that one of the snacks the girls have been eating
daily has a fairly small amount of corn in it so guess what?  We're rolling
back the time so that now we're only at day two!  Only 28 to go until we can
start challening!  Also, FYI, we are doing the eliminiation diet to see
what/if JV is allergic to; we do not know for sure what the suspects are
altho we eliminated milk years ago believing it made her inhalant allergies
worse.  She has severe ADD and we are trying to figure out if food allergies
make the symptoms worse.
You all are the greatest!
Jeny