NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:21:33 -0500
Last time I checked (which admittedly was awhile ago) the Ghiradelli
dark chocolate was non-dairy, yes-cocoa butter, and very very good.  You
might look at them, the 60+ percent cacao version (I think they're 60%
and 72%).  Here in the Northeast US, they're sold in most of our
regular-old Grocery stores.