NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:10:10 -0500
Hi all!

I was thrilled today to pick up the newspaper and see a PAGE AND A HALF About
oris Rapps books and how to spot allergies!!!!!!YEAH!! ( Phoenix, AZ)   It
also state many, many symptoms of allergies.If we raise the awareness of
these problems to the general public, maybe we won't have so many problems
finding food, as well as polite and adequate treatment for our special
children!

PS  I didn't know that walking before age 10 mo was a sign of allergies!!!

She also talks a lot about environmental allergies...there is a special
school here  that is environmentally safee....email me if you want more info
on that....