NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Boldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:47:31 -0500
Hi Nancy,
Brian's blood work also pointed to possible liver problems and
malabsorption.  He just had his endoscopy yesterday to test for Celiac.  He
had tested positive for Celiac with the blood work a few weeks ago.  Anyway,
we get the results back on Monday.    I am not excited about a gluten and
dairy free diet but will be thankful for an answer to his problems.  Brian
is now 8 and has had problems for years.  If Celiac turns out to be Tyler's
problem you can be thankful for discovering it so young.

Best wishes to you and Tyler.
Lori Boldt