NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 08:04:28 +0000
>I checked my soya margarine (can't remember the brand off-hand, got it
>in a health-food shop, might be granose. If you are interested I can try
>to remember to write down all the ingredients and let you know). It
>contains no whey, other dairy products.  I don't bother looking at
>normal margarines anymore, just go straight for the pure soya one, of
>which there is only usually one.
>
>Cheers
>Steph

Steph
I have combined both your enquiries in one
Firstly Easter bunnies contact D & D chocolates for Easter bunnies . Info
as follows

D & D chocoloates 261 Forest Road Loughborough LE11 3HT Tel 01509 216400
Fax 01509 233961
Cost of bunnies £3.49 each also do eggs at £2.49 and bunnies at £2.49 (this
is dairy free chocolate) credit cards accepted. They also do carob
chocolate bunnies, etc. If you want the full order form I will fax it to
you reply via my web site e-mail.

Secondly Soya and whey free marg.  Try Tomor or Pure both available in the
UK and both Vegan and whey free. My daughter uses Tomor (Kosher) and han't
had a problem ever, also good to cook with.

All the best and do visit my site for UK information
Alan

      UK's only site for the Lactose Intolerant try....
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/gfm11/index.htm