NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 01:12:30 EST
Of course doc is closed now...what do I do TONIGHT
Nancy, I am so sorry he has hives!  I had hives this past week (no more
antibiotics for me EVER!!) and the aveeno lotion worked great- the caladryl did
NOTHING for the itch.  I was shocked as I had used it on my own child when he had
chicken pox.

Good luck!

I hate to say it- but YOU are the one who has to determine what is causing
the reaction- contact is very likely, but how will you know when you added 3 or
4 new foods at the same time?   Please Please- dont forget Dr Rapp's barrel
theory- when I dont have a lot of other allergins in my barrel - (cheese +
mullberry+ olive) I can have 1 slice of pizza- but on a windy day having a
cheeseburger could cause wheezing!

you have to go slow slow slow slow to figure it out- I have 4 spiral bound
notebooks about EVERYthing in my son's life for 6 weeks- everything -it was the
ONLY way I figured out his tomato connection.......

If you havent read "Is this your child" by Dr Doris Rapp- please do so soon-
It is a MIND changing experience.  It teaches YOU how to figure out what the
doctors obviously cant....the interactions...I do NOT subscribe to her entire
theory wholeheartedly- but the method of observation and logging is unbeatable.

Good luck with poor Hunter- My itching and burning of my skin where there was
NO hive was almost unbearable at some points....

Stefanie