NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristin T Hulling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:08:56 -0400
Dear Carrie,

I've never heard of this type of testing...it sounds fascinating! I was
also reassured to hear that you have delayed reactions to some foods. I
had been told by the allergist (who claimed Josh wasn't "allergic")
and my pediatrician, that
reactions happen within the first 24 hours. They made me feel studid for
thinking Joshua's stomach cramps (that had him doubled over on the
playground at preschool) were related to the ice cream he was accidentally
given a a birthday party two or three days before.