NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:55:28 -0800
Hi Kristi,

I have found milk-free chocolate Easter Bunnies at a place in Whitby,
Ontario Canada called Williams Chocolates.

They make their own chocolates.   They make regular chocolate and dark
chocolate easter-bunnies.    I bought one for my daughter last year -
she didn't react.  There were many other people there also buying the
dark choclate bunnies for their kids.

There may be some chocolate makers in your area that make dark-chocolate
easter bunnies.

I don't know if Williams chocolates ship world-wide.

Mary