NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cathy Cralle Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 23:25:36 -0500
Central Market on Lamar (I think) is a not to miss.  For a long time it was
my only source for Rich's Whip Topping -- a real treat (like cool whip) for
my daughter.  Threadgills further north on Lamar is a terrific restaurant
with lots of vegetables and I'd bet they'd have lots of no milk options.

Cathy ( formerly of Austin -- currently of Longview, TX)