NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:07:00 -0400
"Juliann Seebauer wrote:"

> Any milk- free salad dressings out there? I don't like vinegar and
> oil too much, and my son is highly allergic to soy protein, so not
> heavy on the soy. (he's not eating it, though, except by accident).

what kinds of dressings do you like.  Most italians are milk-free,
and many probably low on soy as well.  My favorite is Blanchard and
Blanchard's low fat honey dijon (which is less sweet than it sounds)
I'm not home right now so I can't check on soy, but it is milk-free.
I know Blanchard makes some Milk-free and soy-free dressings for
Passover as well.  There's a garlic one and a tomatoey one.

Blanchard is a small new england company; may be tough to find elsewhere.

--Robyn