NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Sillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:31:31 -0700
Hi All,

Shortly after Kellogg's made the announcement that they were going to add
milk to fruit-flavored Pop-Tarts, I contacted them via their website and
voiced my displeasure. Yesterday (finally!!) I received this reply from the
company:

-------------------
Dear Consumer,

Our records indicate that you recently contacted our Consumer Affairs
Department to share your feedback about the addition of milk ingredients
to all Brown Sugar Cinnamon and fruit flavor Kellogg'sŪ Pop-TartsŪ
varieties.  This email is an invitation to take part in a survey and is
not a sales solicitation.  We would like to learn more about how you and
your family have used the product.

The survey is easy to complete and should take no more than five minutes
of your time.  Would you please take a few minutes to complete the survey
and share your opinions with us?  To begin the survey, please click on the
URL address below or copy and paste the address into your Internet
browser address window.
http://12.20.72.72/metaSurveyExternal/surveys/THGT27

Thank you,

Kellogg Company
Consumer Affairs
--------------------

I don't know if you have to have already contacted them about the Pop-Tarts
changes to be eligible to do the survey. Perhaps if you e-mail them asap (if
you haven't already), they will send a survey invite.

The scoop is that they are *considering* having 2 flavors--raspberry and
cherry--be milk free. They are only *thinking about it* at this time. So I
am trying to not get my hopes up.

So, if you are going to be affected by this change, if you e-mail them it
just might rock the boat enough.

http://www.poptarts.com/

Their site isn't coming up for me now...Hopefully it will be working again
soon.