NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heena R Modi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:05:23 +0100
Hi ya

A little tip about Oyster sauce....

I went to a Chinese restaurant recently and asked if the Yster sauce was
veggie. They said yes. Then I explained that someone told me it isn't. The
chef and the waitress debated and the owner then looked it up on the tin. He
was shocked that it had real oyster extract in it, as it's listed as a
veggie dish on their menu.

The lady knew that you can get a veggie one with mushroom extract but they
didn't have it in stock. They said they would get it in and keep the menu
the same.

Heena

 Find out when there's a new blog on my site without any effort!
How? Simple! Via email notification. Find out more by clicking on the link
below J
http://www.heenamodi.com/subscribe/