NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Subscriptions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:58:40 -0600
Horrible aftertaste?  I guess I didn't notice. The pizza had pepperoni on
it, so maybe it covers the taste.  lol

The Follow Your Heart brand of cheese isn't as obvious that it's FYH... it
has the name "Vegan Gourmet" on the packs.  My daughter and I didn't care
for it as much, but other people swear by it  :-)

Jenifer