NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:18:54 EDT
I can't remember if this is a dairy product, can you all help?  It has been
interesting lately with my family.  My son is dairy allergic and has always
been, but my Mother has had hives since June 1st.  She went to the allergist
several times who finally agreed to test her for allergies (DUH!!) next week.
 He told her to eliminate dairy from her diet and handed her a list of dairy
free items.  I read the list and started crossing things off immediatly that
HAD dairy.  She was truly amazed when we went shopping for her and I was
tossing stuff in the basket and putting hers back on the shelf. she asked
How do you do it all the time ?

My 2nd question for you all is how do you cope with the dailyness of diary
allergy?  I have honed my skills and can do the shopping in 1 1/2 hrs now -
it used to take 3!!