NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martin Finne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:28:41 +0100
I remember sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. I was about six
or seven.
At a periode of some months (?) I often would drop my glass of milk on the
table. It
was as if I lost the strenght in my grip on the glass, so it just fell on
to the table.

I cannot remember my mothers reaction. One common reaction if this happens
more than once is to yell, and tell the child to behave. Or it could be
showing grief..
Anyway, it ends up with a full glass of milk.
I don't belive I had any direct signs of milk allergy at the time. Exept
for being
the little one, and probably today regarded a *bit* ADD  (and sometimes
hyperactive).

The milk was not suitable food to me. Nobody recognized it.
*If* my brother had rashes from milk, still nobody would have recognized my

reaction to milk.
*If* I had learned about the connections between food and beeing, I would
have had
less trouble from *making* myself able to cope instead of enjoying life.
*If* milk was not scientifically prooved to be needed cause of it's
nutrition...
*If* parents, healtcare and school emplyees, politicians had knowledge or
will to question
the 'truth'.
*If* simple questions like why on earth should a cow feed human by breast
?-) would
be accepted as relevant..

Could my lost milk  possibly be self applied kinesiology ?

-martinf,