NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:17:57 -0600
For those of you who have been on this list since it began earlier this
year, you may remember our former listmate: Robert Cohen. He has written a
book entitled: Milk the Deadly Poison. He also has a web site available:
http://www.notmilk.com.

I just wanted to share with all of you what reading this book did for me.
First of all, let me say I am *not* profiting in any way from saying this! :)

I first read a proof copy of the book several months ago. Before reading the
book, I frequently found myself feeling sorry for myself that I am allergic
to casein and can no longer have beloved comfort foods. After three years of
living dairy free--one would tend to think I would get over the
psychological difficulties long before now, but I hadn't been able to do
so...well at least that was true until I read Robert's book. Now, I no
longer feel sorry for myself! In fact I am *extremely* happy that I am
severely allergic to the dreaded white stuff so that I'm not tempted to
sneak some every now and then after what I read!

Smiles,
Dawn
:) :) :)