NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:39:08 -0800
I found a new cookie today in the health food section
at the supermarket, made by the Alternative Baking
Company.  The package makes a big effort to emphasize
no artificial ingredients, no eggs and no dairy, but
does say that it may contain traces of nuts.  It is a
large cookie, about 5 or six inches, and
unfortunately, I didn't see any boxes of smaller size
cookies.  The web address is www.planetvegan.com, and
I found ingredient lists for the different flavors and
an 800 number on this web site.

For those in Massachusetts, I found it in the Wild
Harvest section at Star Market.  I haven't tired the
cookie yet, but it seems very fresh and looks good!
It will be my afternoon snack!

Suzanne