NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:34:43 -0500
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Katie Addison wrote:

> I have found that kosher meals work best for lunch or dinner.  Breakfast
> is often dairy.  We have had varied success with airline meals.
> When the meal has actually been there, it has generally been excellent.
>  Unfortunately, we have had several times where the meal was not there -
> and once where they served it to someone else.

I've had that happen...and it's quite annoying.  Didn't the person who got
my meal recognize that it was quite different from the food the people
next to them got?  By the time the flight attendants realized the error,
my food was already being eaten by someone else...and they don't carry
extra kosher meals.

--
 Jon Lewis *[log in to unmask]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |