NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Zenzele Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:12:58 -0500
> Where do you purchase this eggless mayo?  I recently developed an
> allergy to
> eggs as well as dairy and mayo is one of the things I thought I'd
> never eat
> again.

i live in new york city, and every natural food store that i've visited
carries it; namely, Lifethyme on 6th avenue and Healthy Pleasures on
Uinversity place in manhattan, and Back to the Land, on 7th avenue and
Carroll street in brooklyn.  i've also purchased it in albany, new york,
and washington, dc.

zen