NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
lisa richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:00:15 -0500
Referring to Deborah Garner message 16/11/99

Thankyou for your great lunch ideas.  Could you tell me where you
purchase
Mrs. Manischewitz Pasta with Vegetable meals and milk free tortilla
wraps.
I live in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.  I have relatives in Florida and
Pennsylvania state in the event that its only available in the U.S.  (
which
is were most of the products are located)  I would really appreciate
your
help with this.

Thanks and Regards,
Lisa (mother of two boys age 5 and 2 who are lactose intolerant and are
allergic to dairy)