NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 20:56:31 -0700
Doesn't that just figure? I don't know about the rest of you, but when ever i consume any dairy or eggs, not only does it stir up my asthma, but dairy and eggs also make me snore very loud which doesn't help my husbnad very much. Sue

mfeltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It clearly lists whey as an ingredient in the thin crust (first ingredient
listed on the second line of thin crust ingredients).