NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lee Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 21:57:48 -0500
 Robert, All I drink is Carnation Alsoy baby
formula,diluted two to one.  I would love to
have some good recipes and use it another
way not just in my coffee, puddings and cereal.
I am on a gluten-free diet as well so I have to
be creative in order not to get bored of my diet.
Good thing I enjoy cooking.  I look forward to
your experiments in cooking with the formula.
                   Rosalie