NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
EngJrnTchr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:48:40 -0600
 I agree that the post about latex allergies was a
bit off topic; however, if we wish to keep
allergies and the laws that help us live with them
at the forefront of conversation then we had
better support ALL allergy support groups, lobby
groups, etc.

Working together will ensure things like proper,
CLEAR labels on foods and other potential items
that may be threats to our lives.

I, for one, sent an e-mail to my congressman
explaining the need for support of the issue.

But, that's just my two cents,

Deborah