NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MATTHEW WINTER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 09:07:23 -0400
Helen,

I am inquiring about the Hershey's situation.  Does this mean they will not
be manufacturing the dark chocolate with milk?

I wish they would have one or two other products that were made without
milk.  They could have  a whole line of products without milk.  They would
make a lot of money.

Matt

----------
> From: Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Dairy Alert: Sweet News
> Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 5:47 PM
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> John Long's office at Hershey Foods just returned my call. As of late
this
> afternoon there will be a notice on both Hershey's website and the Food
> Allergy Network's stating that Hershey will be offering the original
> "Special Dark" bar to customers via mail order on a trial basis.
>          This is a sweet win for us all. Arlene J. Mathes-Scharf of
> kashrut.com was the one who brought this to our attention first. I'm
> pleased to note Arlene has applied to join our 1998 advisory board.
Thanks