NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gail Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:36:05 -0400
These are some of the milk free products we've found lately.  If anyone
has some interesting or unexpected finds, please share the info.

Baker's Inn Sliced Bakery Bread - on regular bread aisle, all flavors
  pareve, 20% calcium per slice

Aunt Jemima Cinnamon French Toast Sticks - pareve, in frozen section

Tofutti cookies - choc chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, all pareve

Keebler Ready Crust pie shells - shortbread and graham cracker now marked
  pareve, used to be OU D.

Chef Boyardee Overstuffed Italian Sausage Ravioli
Chef Boyardee Mini Bites Mini Pasta Shells and Meatballs
  - no milk listed in the allergy warning below the ingredients
  - no reactions here, but check with them to be sure

Keebler Zestas - like saltines, pareve

Albertson's Honey Graham Crackers - store brand, pareve
Albertson's Snacker Crackers - like ritz, pareve

Black Jewell Premium Microwave Popcorn - natural flavor is pareve

Gorton's and Mrs Paul's - many of their frozen fish products are now
  marked pareve, looks like 2 tablets with no D

Also, our Walmart had a large bag of vanilla wafers marked pareve.  I
believe it was their store brand.

Gail