NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:26:24 -0700
Hi Larissa,
I am going thru my mail that I had put aside as I had company, etc. and just
now getting back to some important things I need to do....like trying to get
more info on this company.   Do you happen to know the phone number, address
or something that I could reach this company.  Do you know what the name of
the company is that makes this?
Appreciate any info you might have.
Thanks.

Maizy