NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:22:46 -0500
Just a comment on infant formula.

While *some* of the formulas are preprocessed, not all of them are to
the same degree, or in the same way.  My granddaughter, who is now about
2 1/2 months old, had to go through 3 different formulas until my
daughter found one that was easiest on her.  This one, milk based, is
both preprocesses for the proteins, and lactose free - she had tried
initially just the "normal" Enfamil formula, then the Enfamil Gentlease,
and finally the LactoFree.  And she's thriving on that, by the way.  For
my money, and I did quite a bit of looking into the formula offerings,
Enfamil seems to have the best range of products.

Eric