NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 14:48:59 -0400
Pam -- Some pizza places may use milk in the crust but some don't. However,
mozzarella will always be a problem for you if you are as LI as I am. I make
my own pizza but buy a crust from a local deli that doesn't have milk in it.
I use a special cheese called Frugal, which I can buy locally here in
Toronto. It's supposed to be real cheese without dairy in it. It doesn't
seem to bother me. The cheese smells and tastes like cheese but is somewhat
rubbery like low fat cheeses.

Don

I understand that mozzarella and