NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:51:35 -0700
Hi,
First time "writer", but I have been reading for a while now.  Thanks
Colleen for saying that an "allergy" to milk does not have to constitute an
asthma attack, hives or something else.  Mine is just absolute agony with
any kind of milk protein.  My doctor, allergy as well as primary, say it is
just intolerance.  In my opinion, anything that causes excrutiating pain,
fever, sweats/chills, etc. is more than just a simple intolerance.
Unfortunately, one of my kids has acquired this fun genetic twist.  I am
hoping the other three keep doing fine.

I love to read about others with similar issues.

Jim Throop
Queen Creek, Arizona