NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:18:46 -0500
Hi,
I've been allergic to milk (not lactose intolerant) for about 2 months now,
and I've got a sinus infection.  The dr. gave me a prescription for Cedax,
which was lactose-free but not strong enough.  So now I've got Terquin (or
something close to that).

My question is, can you tell me what other antibiotics you've used
successfully?  There don't seem to be many choices, and I'd like to be
familiar with a couple other names for the future, if there are others.

Thanks,
Michele