NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:20:31 -0500
Hi,

I've been away for a little while.  I sort of lost interest when there
seemed to be some dissention going on.

I liked the list better when we were able to talk about different
subjects and not just milk allergies.  I am apparently allergic to milk
protein (not diagnosed) and when people would write about related things
it got me to thinking about my own symptoms.  If they were avoiding some
food and had a symptom that was similar to one of my own then I would
try to avoid that food for awhile as well.

I have learned a lot from this list and feel that it is less valuable to
me now than it has been in the past.  And since there are so few posts I
wonder if other feel the same way.

Kathy