NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ann K. Eves" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:13:34 EST
Someone mentioned that their dairy-allergic daughter eats tuna sometimes for
lunch.
Just in case anyone on the list is unaware of this, most commercial brands of
tuna contain an additive that is dairy based. Many cans are even marked
K-dairy. Whole Foods (sold at Fresh Fields)  makes a tuna that is additive
free that we have used successfully with my very sensitive-to-dairy daughter.

Ann